IDD Group Homes
As a caregiver, you have many responsibilities that require your attention. We understand that the process of providing and charting medication are some of the most important daily responsibilities. At Managed Healthcare Pharmacy, we aim to make this portion of your daily responsibilities just a little bit easier.
As your pharmacy partner, we understand your needs and have provided some key services to assist the IDD Group Home and its caregivers:
- PHARMACY CONSULTING: Our knowledgable pharmacy staff is just a phone call away to help you achieve optimal outcomes for your residents.
- COLOR-CODED MARs: It can be time consuming when dealing with MARs, especially if you have to shuffle the various charts, stopping to read each one for accuracy. We know that color-coded MARs are a simple upgrade, but sometimes the simple ideas are the most useful for accuracy by helping to prevent human error.
- EMARs: We also work with EMARs for reliable access to complete patient health.
- 24-HOUR PHARMACIST ON CALL: When you have questions or concerns, you cannot afford to wait for answers. When you call, you will not be routed to a ‘service,’ but immediately speak to a staff pharmacist – the same pharmacist that works with your account on a daily basis.
- FAMILIAR AND FAST DELIVERY SERICE: Our highly qualified delivery staff are the same drivers you see every night. They play a crucial role in getting your medication deliveries on time.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: We have an eight (8) point service process to make sure that we provide the right medication to the right people at the right time.
Keeping staff happy and avoiding staff turn-over can be a major concern in both an Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Group Home and a Mental Health Facility. Having the ease of partnering with a pharmacy that has a strong customer service focus provides support that can make for a happier staff.