As a caregiver with vastly different needs of your residence, you have many varied responsibilities that require your attention. We understand that the process of providing and charting medication are some of the most important daily responsibilities for your staff. At Managed Healthcare Pharmacy, we aim to make this portion of your daily responsibilities just a little bit easier.
As your pharmacy partner, we understand your needs and have provided some key services to assist the Residential Care Facility caregiver:
- PHARMACY CONSULTING: Our knowledgable pharmacy staff is just a phone call away to help you achieve optimal outcomes for your residents.
- COLOR-CODED MARs: It can be time consuming when dealing with MARs, especially if you have to shuffle the various charts, stopping to read each one for accuracy. We know that color-coded MARs are a simple upgrade, but sometimes the simple ideas are the most useful for accuracy by helping to prevent human error.
- EMARs: We also work with EMARs for reliable access to complete patient health.
- 24-HOUR PHARMACIST ON CALL: When you have questions or concerns, you cannot afford to wait for answers. When you call, you will not be routed to a ‘service,’ but immediately speak to a staff pharmacist – the same pharmacist that works with your account on a daily basis.
- FAMILIAR AND FAST DELIVERY SERICE: Our highly qualified delivery staff are the same drivers you see every night. They play a crucial role in getting your medication deliveries on time.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: We have an eight (8) point service process to make sure that we provide the right medication to the right people at the right time.
For larger RCFs, the thought of transitioning to a new pharmacy can be overwhelming. Between your cycle deliveries, and newly prescribed PRN medications, etc., there are just too many balls in the air to make a standard transitioning a viable option.
Managed Healthcare Pharmacy is NOT standard! We make an easy transition from your old pharmacy to ours. Our staff:
- gathers all medication information at your facility
- contact each doctor for updated/transferred prescriptions
- take care of all the paperwork, faxing, mandatory communications
- makes sure of accuracy, delivery schedules