As an end-of-life caregiver, you have many responsibilities that require your attention, most of all the comfort of your patient and his/her family. We understand that the process of providing and charting medication is an important task. At Managed Healthcare Pharmacy, we aim to make this portion of your daily responsibilities just a little bit easier.
As your pharmacy partner, we understand your needs and have provided some key services to assist the Hospice caregiver.
- PHARMACY CONSULTING: Our knowledgable pharmacy staff is just a phone call away to help you achieve optimal outcomes for your residents.
- COLOR-CODED MARs: It can be time consuming when dealing with MARs, especially if you have to shuffle the various charts, stopping to read each one for accuracy. We know that color-coded MARs are a simple upgrade, but sometimes the simple ideas are the most useful for accuracy by helping to prevent human error.
- EMARs: We also work with EMARs for reliable access to complete patient health.
- 24-HOUR PHARMACIST ON CALL: When you have questions or concerns, you cannot afford to wait for answers. When you call, you will not be routed to a ‘service,’ but immediately speak to a staff pharmacist – the same pharmacist that works with your account on a daily basis.
- FAMILIAR AND FAST DELIVERY SERICE: Our highly qualified delivery staff are the same drivers you see every night. They play a crucial role in getting your medication deliveries to you on time.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: We have an eight (8) point service process to make sure that we provide the right medication to the right people at the right time.